Monday, June 13, 2011

Another week begins...

It's just before 5am and I am wide awake. I don't have to be to work until 8am so this kind of sucks, but what can you do...so here I am wondering what to talk about at this time of the morning. The Dallas Mavericks won the NBA Championship last night, so there will be lots of excited people here in Texas over the next couple of days. Talked to my little girls last night, they are visiting their mother this week, they seemed pretty happy, sounded like they are having a good time. I need to get some followers on here so I can have more to talk about, need some people to ask questions so I have some topics to choose from I think...well until I can decide what else I want to talk about I wish you all a very good monday, or at least as good as a monday can be....

No comments:

Post a Comment