Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The 11am Conspiracy...

Today while at work I wondered what to talk about today, then my not-so-good boss gave me something to talk about for a couple of minutes. I build, or actually rebuild diesel fuel injectors, it's not a bad job but it's not exactly what I like to do, in any case it pays the bills. So after we rebuild our injectors they are put on a test bench to see if they work or not, most of the time they work the first time but every now and then you have to redo it again for one reason or another. Today I had one fail on the test bench as did my coworker. Our not-so-cool boss comes and asks us to join him for a minute in the test area. He says to us "What happened at 11am this morning?" Well, not sure where he was going with this I said " We built injectors, just like we do every day." So he shows us two injectors that are failing and says "One is yours and one is his, they were both built around 11am, so what was going on at 11am?" I just repeated my answer for lack of a better one. When my coworker and I got back into the assembly room I look at him and say "Maybe it's a conspiracy to take down the whole company, one injector at a time..." Not sure what runs through my not-so-bright bosses head sometimes but that one really was kind of....odd. Until tomorrow, have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment